Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

carefree summer..

if you were to measure all of the drama in my life, like physically measure it by the tablespoon, you would probably make it to the moon and back... twice.

I consider myself to be a pretty understanding person. Sure, I'm blunt and brutally honest 99% of the time, but some things I just cannot wrap my head around.

There are times in my life when I thrive in the drama and I live to know secrets, but other times (like now, for instance) when everything is piling on top of everything else and I can't escape it, it is too overwhelming. Summer is supposed to be carefree, and starting now: mine will be

..life's a tea party
xoxo
Annie

1 comment:

  1. dear annie.
    i would like to be a part of your summer very much.
    sincerely, your movie/man buddy.

    p.s. loove your cute blog:)

    ReplyDelete