Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

..summer&books

So I've been reading a lot lately.. actually, I've been reading in every minute of spare time I've had lately. I'm just in that mood where all I want to do is read a book while I drink a roxberry smoothie, you know? Anyway: I just finished reading Divergent and the sequel, Insurgent, by Veronica Roth.. needless to say I am going through serious withdrawals. The last book in the trilogy won't be released until Fall of 2013 and I almost had a meltdown when I discovered how long I have to wait for my life to continue.. okay, maybe that's a tad melodramatic.

I'm probs going to start reading The Host now, but as soon as I finish that, I'll need some new books to read. Suggestions below, please. :)

..life's a tea party
xoxo
Annie

P.S. Last night could have easily blown up in all of our faces... but it didn't. It was actually pretty grand.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment