Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

happy birthdays..

It's official everyone.. and I don't mean to brag but:
I am sixteen years old.. 
As of 12:54 am on May 19, 2011 -- I am sixteen years old..
I can't believe this day has finally come..
I have had such a wonderful day so far thanks to the greatest friends on the entire planet (which are mine by the way).. That fact is unarguable..
I love everyone in my life and especially those who have wished me a happy birthday today, some even multiple times..
I love my two best friends that kidnapped me this morning to take me to breakfast at Ihop so I could completely stuff my face with eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and blueberry pancakes..
I love Logan Cameron, who shares this special date with me, and I'm so thankful that we are such great friends..
I love everyone in my life and I love that they love and support me too..
I love that I passed my road test with shining colors, okay, I missed six points..
I love my friend who surprised me with chocolate cupcakes that taste delicious, even if they're squished..
I love my mom, dad, brother, and sister for everything they do for me every day.. 
I love that I can finally drive by myself in the car and especially the fact that I can say, "Hey everyone, I am SIXTEEN.."
I love life..
Thank you to all the wonderful people in my life who have always been there for me.. I love you dearly..
happy birthday to me..


life's a tea party
Annie
xoxo 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment