Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

day nine: daughter of God

I am a member and believer of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints..
I know with all my heart that it is the only true church..
I believe in eternal life, and I know I can obtain it by getting married and sealed to my spouse in the Temple for time and all eternity..
I am a daughter of God..
I know that He has a plan for me and that I am living his plan..
I believe that I am a puzzle piece who's edges only match my true eternal companion..
I know that I have a brother, Jesus Christ, who died for my sins that I might live with my Heavenly Father again..
I know the only way I can have true happiness, is if I am living worthily to enter into the Temple..
I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet and that he restored this church to this earth and that he died as a martyr..
I know that I can live with my family forever & ever if I live righteously..
ibelieve..


life's a tea party
xoxo
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment