Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

california girls: we're unforgettable..

unforgettable:[uhn-fer-get-uh-buhl]:impossible to forget; indelibly impressed on the memory; scenes of unforgettable beauty.
 
This year's Spring Break was definitely unforgettable..
Choir Tour Year One was unforgettable..
I enjoyed every second of it, except when my feet were hurting and I had to hobble around like a granny..
I made some fantastic new friends..

Ashley, Sarah, Tessea, Hannah, Cassie, and me in front of the Disneyland Castle.. a magical moment..

 Ally, Riley, Ryan, Jared, Tessea, Ashley, and me in front of the famous Mikey Mouse flower arrangement.. another magical moment..

 Ryan, Riley, and Jared at Newport Harbor.. boys will be boys..

 Ashley and Ally.. whale watching..

Ashley, Ally, me, Sarah, Hannah, and Tessea at Balboa Beach.. yet another magical moment..

We saw everyone's true personalities..

 Tessea, Hannah, Sarah, Ally, me, and Ashley.. Balboa Beach freak out..

 Cute Ally and Ryan on the tram to Disneyland day one..

 Sarah and Tessea on the tram to Disneyland day one..

We lived in Midieval Times for one night..

 Ryan, Ally, Tessea, Hayden, Riley.. Midieval Times..

 
Me and Ashley at Midieval Times.. such a blast..

 Yeah.. I attempted to eat that..

 
More of the show..

We saw hundreds of dolphins while whale watching.. yeah, we didn't actually see any whales..

 Dolphin Watching..

All in all I had a fantastic trip.. 
I love all my new friends that I realized I should have been hanging out with long ago..
I laughed until I couldn't breath, over & over..
I hobbled around like a granny who needed a cane..
I almost bought a cane at a pit stop on the way home..(not really)
I  will always have a special place in my heart for California..

life's a tea party
xoxo
Annie 
   




 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment