Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

day six: a day in the life..


My typical day consists of waking up in the morning, which isn't always easy..
Taking a five minute shower which always ends up being ten..
Standing in front of my closet, shivering in my towel, debating on which jeans and cardigan I'm going to wear that day..
Finding a pair of socks that don't have holes in them..
Scarfing down my breakfast (if I have any time)..
Heading to school with Kristen while listening to either the Book of Mormon or showtunes..
Trying so hard not to fall asleep in Health or Math (depending on the day)..
Getting to the bus by promptly 2:19 to get a seat in the front..
Walking to my house to find a snack..
Watching Gilmore Girls on ABCfamily and falling asleep on the couch..
Waking up between five and six to eat dinner..
Completing any homework I may have that night..
Wasting away the rest of my night on the computer..
Reading until eleven o'clock or later..
Sleep.. Repeat..


life's a tea party
xoxo
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment